We have made amendments to our COVID-19 policy this week, which we would like to share with all of our patients.
The biggest change is that all practitioners will now be wearing face masks during all treatments, following advice to do so from the Deputy Chief Medical Officer.
If you are interested in making or sourcing reusable masks, or looking for general face mask advice, you can find it via our recent blog post here. We have also included links to DHHS pages that contain relevant information.
This policy update is on top of our normal hygiene procedures. Our Hygiene Policy can be found here.
Our most recent COVID-19 policy:
- No hand shaking.
- All patients must use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the clinic.
- No cancellation fee for those patients cancelling inside 24 hours.
- No one placed in self-isolation may enter the clinic premises. Online consultations are available if required. Rehabilitation equipment can be delivered. Online ordering via our website is available for any products.
- Any practitioner who is unwell is not permitted to enter the clinic. All appointments will be rescheduled to a future date.
- New patients will be sent an electronic version of the Patient Information Form and Record of Consent prior to their appointment. This can be filled in and submitted online. If you do not receive it, we can send it to your phone directly when you arrive, to be filled in on your own device.
- We ask that all patients swipe their own private health insurance card. A signature will not be required. We will no long accept cash. Card payments, via tap only. Please discuss with us if you have any concerns.
- We have removed chairs from the waiting room and increased the distance between them. Please do not change their position.
- We have spaced out appointments wherever possible to reduce the likelihood of multiple patients in the premises at the same time. There may be times that we ask you to wait outside or in your car. We will let you know about this if required.
- Magazines and promotional material have been removed from the waiting areas.
- We have also removed the water and coffee stations. Please bring your own water to your appointment if you like.
- All practitioners will be wearing face masks while in the clinic. You are welcome to also wear one during your treatment.
- Pre-screening: All patients will receive a link to COVID-19 screening with their appointment reminder email/sms. Please complete this prior to every appointment.
Where possible, we ask that all staff, practitioners and patients maintain social distancing of 1.5m between them ie in waiting room and reception desk etc.
Written By Scott Toniazzo
July 17, 2020
Surrounding Suburbs We Service
Beaumaris – Black Rock – Hampton – Highett – Mentone – Sandringham
Ashburton – Carnegie – Caulfield – Chadstone – Glen Iris – Malvern – Murrumbeena
Telehealth: Victoria – New South Wales – Tasmania – Queensland – ACT – NT – Western Australia – South Australia